Developing the fundamentals of athletic performance is the foundation of how we approach training young athletes. We strive to teach young athletes the importance of being brilliant at the basics to build athletic performance, keep them healthy, build resiliency, and sustain their athletic playing career by focusing on and supporting their future development.
The most important principle of training young athletes during the foundational stages of athletic development is that of “slow cooking” the training process. “Slow cooking,” means we take the necessary amount of time to build and develop them completely. We’re not rushing them through the process or progressing them to new levels of training without being prepared and learning how to master the athletic skills we teach them.
Goals of the Youth Speed, Agility, and Quickness Program
- Teach the fundamentals of athletic development
- Learn the fundamental movement patterns to set the foundation for future success
- Develop more well-rounded durable and resilient athletes
- Develop speed, acceleration, agility, quickness, power, and strength
- Develop the skills required to gain the competitive advantage on the playing field
6 Week Program
Start Date: Sunday, February 26th
End Date: Sunday, April 2nd
Ages: 8-11 Years Old